Libraries within GA
The Global Arrays toolkit consists of many useful and related pieces.
- Communication Runtime for Extreme Scale (ComEx) provides vector and strided interfaces to optimize performance of remote memory copy operations for non-contiguous data.
- ChemIO aka Parallel IO (pario) is a package consisting of three independent parallel I/O libraries for high-performance computers. It was designed for computational chemistry; however, the supported abstractions and features are general enough to be of interest to other applications.
- Memory Allocator (MA) is a local memory manager/allocator with several useful features not available in Fortran or C languages.
- Task Scheduling Library (tascel)
- TCGMSG is an efficient but limited in functionality (comparing to MPI) message-passing library available on many current (and legacy) systems.
- TCGMSG-MPI is a portability layer between TCGMSG and MPI. It is recommended as a transition library from TCGMSG to MPI for existing TCGMSG codes.